- Jan 26, 2014 - All you need is to search for torrents using the web browser on your mobile. Download torrent files on your Android smartphone. How to download movies from torrent in mobile - Best answers; Download Torrents files.
- There are tools for creating lists, pausing and resuming downloads. An interesting. Flud can download torrents with multiple files and of larger size.
- How to Download Torrents on Android Tablets/SmartPhones Posted by Ahmad Raza On August 19, 2013 In Android Apps, Internet, Mobile Phones 3 Comments People use torrents to download larges files like movies, games, softwares etc. From internet.
- Download Torrent Movies To Android Free
- Download Torrent Movies To Android Phone
- Download Torrent
- Download Torrent Movies To Android Watch
Aug 3, 2018 - It downloads torrents, lets you change download settings, and supports magnet links and other protocols. The app even has encryption and a.
If you are a TV Series Junkie, then it is likely that you are aware about Torrent. Torrent is a popular way of dispensing media content to the people around the world. You can get the best TV content on the Internet for free. There are various software available to download the content on your desktop. Moreover, you can download Torrent on your smartphones as well. There are apps available on Google Play Store which will assist you in downloading Torrent files to your smartphone in no time.
In this post, we have compiled the list of best Android Torrent apps to download files.
Best Torrent Apps For Android To Download Files
1. BitTorrent®- Torrent Downloads
Rating: 4.5 Stars
BitTorrent is a beautiful, light and well-designed Torrent downloader app that helps you find, download and play Torrents on your device. It is an amazingly useful and small size app, which is a suitable way to download Torrents from. You can choose files to download within a Torrent to minimize your storage footprint. Isn’t it cool?
- It comes with extremely friendly and easy to use interface.
- It is a freeware that you can use on both Mac and Android.
- You can select the desired file download location when you’re adding a Torrent.
- The software contains ads.
Must Read:5 Best Alternatives To Clean Master For Android In 2018
2. µTorrent®- Torrent Downloader
Rating: 4.5 Stars
It is a simple, fast yet powerful Android Torrent download that helps you to download files in real time without any troubles. As µTorrent is the official BitTorrent Android Torrent downloader, it also offers no size limits and no speed limits to download files.
- You can share files & Torrents from one device to another with ease.
- With over 100 million downloads, it is a trustable and old Torrent you can rely on.
- This downloader allows you to schedule your downloads and uploads of Torrents as per your convenience.
- There is inherent search option available in the software.
- Like BitTorrent, it also contains ads.
3. tTorrent Lite – Torrent Client
Rating: 4.4 Stars
If you’re looking for a great app that downloads Torrent, then tTorrent Lite is just the perfect choice for you. Whether you want to download your favorite song, movie or software, tTorrent Lite can download files in just no time.
- It supports magnet link and trackerless Torrent (DHT).
- tTorrent Lite lets you select a single file for download from Torrents containing multiple files.
- It comes with a user-centric interface that is easy to understand and use for beginners.
- It requires a high-speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G).
Must Read: 5 Best MP3 Downloading Apps For Android
4. Flud – Torrent Downloader
Rating: 4.6 Stars
Flud Torrent Downloader is considered as one of the best Android Torrent Apps to download large number of files. It is an incredible downloader that comes with tons of abilities such as to transfer the files while downloading them and you can download files sequentially as well.
- There are no speed limits on downloads and uploads.
- You can change themes from light to dark.
- Flud Torrent downloader can easily recognize magnet links from the browser.
- It only has option to download files on Wifi.
5. FrostWire – Torrent Downloader
Rating: 4.1 Stars
FrostWire Basic is a re-imagined free Torrent Client apps that has been designed with the ability to download videos, music, movie or e-book with satisfactory speed. The app has a built-in Torrent search to find the downloaded videos asap.
- You can choose the location to save the downloaded files such as SD Card or internal storage.
- You can easily filter search results by file types like videos, pictures, songs, documents, applications, and Torrents.
- FrostWire allows you to play the video while downloading it.
- The app doesn’t allow you to add custom websites to the search tool.
6. aTorrent – Torrent Downloader
Rating: 4.3 Stars
aTorrent is another native P2P BitTorrent App that is designed for all the Android devices. This modern app allows you to download files on your smartphone with ease. It is a simple yet effective app to add Torrent from the file.
- aTorrent lets you do multiple parallel downloading without any trouble.
- Like tTorrent Lite, aTorrent also supports Magnet links.
- You can easily open Torrents right from a browser.
- Like most of the Torrent downloader, it also contains ads.
7. Vuze Torrent Downloader
Rating: 4.1 Stars
Vuze Torrent Downloader is a free, lightweight and strong app that brings the entire Torrent management directly on your phone’s screen. In fact, beginners can straightforwardly control Torrent uploading and downloading speed.
- The app can manage Torrent downloads and uploads.
- You will receive an alert when the download is completed.
- It is easy to understand and works for any age group to download any type of files be it music, movie, images and documents.
- It auto-start on device reboot.
- Vuze Torrent Downloader only removes ads in PRO version.
Download Torrent Movies To Android Free
Must Read: 10 Best Audio Editing Apps For Android Users
Download Torrent Movies To Android Phone
Overall, all the above-mentioned Android Torrent client apps can download your files in real time with ease. Download and install the app you like the most. Let us know if you think any other apps deserve to be the part of the list in the comments below.