See how well critics are rating PSP Games from A-Z by Title at Metacritic. Explore video games for PlayStation Portable (PSP) from Electronic Arts, a leading publisher of games for the PC, consoles and mobile. PSP ISO PPSSPP Games List: PSP ISO Download PPSSPP Games Compatible. Looking for PPSSPP Games or PSP ISO? Here you can find huge collections of psp games from A to Z. Our complete list will always be updated and more games will come out!! RAR Password (If needed): downarea51 PSP Emulator: PPSSPP Read PPSSPP Tutorial Here #. All high quality Sony PSP-3000 games apps are available for free download. Millions of members are sharing the fun and billions of free downloads served. Get our Android app, iOS app or Windows app from the official app stores today! Buy SoundCloud Followers.
- Torrent game files. You can learn how to torrent elsewhere on this site, but in brief, you'll need a program for running torrents, a torrent file of the game you want, and some time to let the program collect a copy of the game from other users. You shouldn't have to pay for the torrent or the program.
- Use torrent aggregators to search many libraries of torrent files at once. Select the files that have the most positive reviews attached to them, to ensure that you aren't actually downloading something you don't want.
- Download games directly. There are a number of websites on the World Wide Web that offer PSP game downloads for free. Keep clicking through until you find a link to a download (typically offsite at a file hosting service such as uploaded.net or mega.co.nz), and click through to activate it.
- Generally speaking, the proper file extension for PSP game files is .iso. Make sure that the file you download either is an ISO file, or contains one (in the case of ZIP and RAR archive files). Never run or download any files with the EXE extension.
Game > Playing games downloaded from PlayStation®Store > Copying games to play on a PSP™ system
If the game that you have downloaded (as a purchase or for free) from (PlayStation®Store) is compatible with the PSP™ system, you can copy the game to play it on a PSP™ system.
Connect the PSP™ system to the PS3™ system using a USB cable.
On the PS3™ system, select the game that you want to copy under (Game), and then press the button.
On the PSP™ system, select (Settings) > (USB Connection).
Select (System Activation).
- To perform device activation, you must be logged in to the PS3™ system as the same user that was logged in when downloading the PlayStation® format software.
- Device activation is a procedure that allows playback of content on authenticated devices. This procedure is necessary to protect the digital rights of the content.