- Google Earth App For Android
- Google Earth Pro Free Download For Android
- Google Earth 7.0 For Android Free Download
- Free Download Offline Google Earth For Android
Download Google Earth apk 188.8.131.52 for Android. Find satellite images of any location. Using APKPure App to upgrade Google Earth, fast, free and save your internet data. The description of Google Earth. Explore the whole world from above with satellite imagery and 3D terrain of the entire globe and 3D buildings in hundreds of cities around.
Integrated Google Maps Street View allow you to explore the world at street level. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more. Visit the Earth Gallery to find exciting maps such as real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, hiking trails, city tours, and more.
Use the new “tour guide” to easily discover exciting new places to explore. With a quick swipe on the tab at the bottom of the screen, you can bring up a selection of virtual tours from around the globe. With new 3D imagery, you can now fly through complete 3D recreations of select cities, including San Francisco, Boston, Rome, and others. With every building modeled in 3D, you truly get a sense of flying above the city. 3D imagery is available on select devices, including most tablets.
- A one finger swipe to move the globe
- A two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
- Two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
- A one-finger double-tap to zoom in
- A two-finger double-tap to zoom out
See the world through another's eyes with the new Photos layer. The new Photos layer—available from the menu—enables you to explore user-contributed photos from every corner of the globe, right on the map.
- View your geocoded Google+ photos in Google Earth
- Google Maps Street View: With Street View, you can explore the world at street level.
- Improved directions/search: Updated directions let you can visualize transit, walk, bike and drive directions in 3D while update search result list will let you browse search results quickly.
- Improved interface: Easily browse and enable different layers through use of new left hand panel
Popular apps in Miscellaneous
Google Earth Pro used to cost a staggering $400 a year, but in case you haven’t heard, the intuitive mapping program is now free. Google announced the change back in 2015, but the company’s instructions have since become outdated. Thankfully, the process remains relatively straightforward and quick.
The Pro package will be familiar to anyone who has used Google Earth before, but the software comes loaded with a host of extra features. Media companies use the video export feature to supplement reporting, and construction firms can use the tools to digitally survey any location on Earth. Here’s how to get these and other previously expensive features for free, whether you’re an Apple or Windows aficionado.
Step 1 — Download Google Earth Pro
Google Earth App For Android
To get started, we’ll need to download and install Google Earth Pro. Head to the Google Earth homepage, click the Explore option beneath Google Earth Pro, and click the blue Download Google Earth Pro button on the right-hand side of the page.
Google Earth Pro Free Download For Android
In Windows, simply open the .EXE file installer and allow it install the latest version of Google Earth.
On a Mac, you’ll need to open a DMG file, then run a PKG installer. You can customize where the application will install, but the defaults are fine if you’re not sure which settings to use.
Step 2 — Sign in with your email and this password
The first time you start up Google Earth Pro, you’ll be asked for an email and License Key. To use Google Earth Pro, you need only use your email address with the License Key “GEPFREE.” Like this–
Do that and you’ll be using Google Earth Pro in no time. To keep things simple, go ahead and check the box beside Enable automatic login. If you do, you won’t have to remember the key next time you fire up the software.
Keep in mind that Google Earth users can also sign in using their Google account. This gives you access to any content you’ve created in Google Earth in the past, as well as your search history. Signing in with a Google Account does not affect your license key, so don’t be afraid to do so.
Enjoy Google Earth Pro features, free of charge
Google Earth Pro comes with an array of beneficial features, many of which can help facilitate otherwise difficult tasks. Below are just a few of the more advanced things you can do with Google’s virtual globe.
Google Earth 7.0 For Android Free Download
- Calculate the distance between two points
- Quickly measure the area of a particular area
- Find out how tall towers or hills are
- Export images up to 4,800 x 3,200 pixels in size
- Import spreadsheets full of data for overlays
- Record and export 3D footage in full HD, or 1,920 by 1,080 pixels in size
There’s a lot more than just that, too, as evidenced from the video above. The footage is from 2010, so it’s a little old, but it gives you a great idea of the kinds of things Google Earth Pro can do that the other version of Google Earth cannot. Some features have been dropped — Google removed the demographics and traffic overlays in the beginning of 2016, for instance — but there’s no reason to install Google Earth instead of Google Earth Pro at this point. Enjoy the extra features, even if they’re shrinking.