Depending on whether you have purchased your Acronis product online, bought in a retail store, or have already registered your serial number, this article describes where to find it.
How to identify Specs by Serial Number I have an old Compaq Proliant 1600 with a Pentium III in an office abroad. Just drop that number at www.hp.com search field. Search instead for Did you mean: Dell Community. That's not your serial numbers, its your Service Tag numbers and its mainly to use to identify your system for support, like if you view the website below its your system support sections, have a view, just copy the URL and paste it to your browser. Enter your serial number to search for product and warranty information. Serial Number: About. Careers Events Investor Relations.
In the product
If you have Acronis True Image 2019/2018/2017/2016 already installed in Windows, you can view the serial number on the Account page.
If you have Acronis True Image 2019/2018/2017/2016 installed on Mac, you can view the serial number under Acronis True Image -> Change Serial Number.
If you have Acronis True Image 2015 already installed, you can view the serial number on the License page.
If you have Acronis True Image 2014 already installed, you can view the serial number on the About page along with the build number.
- Open the web console.
- Navigate to Settings -> Licenses.
- Click the resource to view licenses and the devices they are tied to. Only available for perpetual licenses.
You can view the serial number in Help -> About . Management Console should be connected to Agent in order to see the serial number for this Agent.
If you have Acronis Mobility Product installed, follow these instructions.
If you are installing Acronis True Image Home 2010 Online Backup (Standalone), you do not need a serial number. This is a freeware utility. See .
If you have an OEM version of an Acronis product (e.g. preinstalled on your hard disk, notebook etc), please contact your OEM vendor for a serial key. See also Upgrading from Acronis True Image OEM versions to Acronis True Image
In the account
We always recommend to register your serial number at the Acronis website, so that it will not be lost.
- Log in your Account.
- In Products, locate the product you want to find the serial number for.
- Click the resource covered by the license:
- Serial number is diplayed:
- You can select and copy it, paste it into the product to activate the license.
If you purchased the product in Acronis Online Store, you can also retrieve your serial number using Serial Number Auto-Recovery Tool.
In the invoice
If you purchased multiple licenses for Enterprise products, only the first license key will be in the .pdf license certificate. The remaining licenses should be in a separate .txt file.
If you purchased your Acronis product online, then you should have received your serial number in an automatic E-mail that was sent to the E-mail address that you provided at the time of the purchase.
(!) You can find your product serial number for online purchased Acronis products in your account at My Orders. See .
(!) The automatic E-mail comes from CleverBridge (cleverbridge.com), which is the official payment service provider for Acronis. If you cannot find the E-mail, please make sure it is not in your spam or junk folder. If the E-mail has been deleted, please contact Acronis Customer Central as described under More information.
If you purchased your Acronis product offline at a retail store, then the location of the serial number depends on the package:
- Boxed product, that consists of the CD, White CD Sleeve, Quick Start Guide. - The serial number sticker is affixed to the back of White CD Sleeve;
- DVD Amaray Case, that consists of the CD and Quick Start Guide. - The serial number sticker is affixed inside the DVD case on right hand side. Directly above where the CD is held in place.
If you still cannot find the serial number, please contact Acronis Customer Central as described under More information. Please be aware that you may need to purchase Service Handling Fee if a serial number can not be retrieved from Acronis database: Service Handling Fee.
Ask Acronis Customer Central for assistance
If you still cannot find your serial number, then please contact Acronis Customer Central with reference to this article. Please include all possible information that you may have about your purchase:
- Order ID;
- Scanned copy of the receipt or invoice.
- If you have a 16-digit activation key of an Acronis Business Product instead of the full one, please see Activating a Boxed Version of an Acronis Business Product.
Case Serial Number Lookup
You can use a special module to retrieve serial numbers that you purchased online
You can use Serial Number Auto-Recovery Tool to retrieve the serial numbers for Acronis products that you purchased in Acronis Online Store.
(!) Serial Number Auto-Recovery Tool can not recover serial numbers from boxed versions of the product. It is designed to help you retrieve serials from online purchases.
- Go to Support page and click on Retrieve Serial Number:
- In the form that appears enter your first name, last name and the e-mail address that you used for purchase, and press Search;
- If the system finds a serial number using the data you submitted, you will see the following message and the serial number(s) will be sent to the e-mail address that you specified:
Your serial number for <Acronis_product> has been sent to your e-mail address.
(!) E-mail with the serial number(s) will be sent from[email protected] If you do not see e-mail with serial numbers in your inbox, check the spam/junk mail folder as well.
- If the system cannot find any serial numbers associated with the specified e-mail, you will see an appropriate message. In this case please check whether the submitted details are correct or contact Acronis Customer Central.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.