- Download Dji Assistant 2 Phantom 4 Pro
- Where To Download Dji Assistant 2 For Windows 10
- Dji Assistant 2 1.1.2 Download
- Dji Assistant 2 Software Download
By Operating System
Install DJI Assistant 2 on Windows 10 – Many drone lovers having problem when installing this app from DJI into their PC Windows 10 and Windows 8. This is because the drivers from DJI drone are not properly signed.So your PC Windows will not install the driver. Simply tap on the mobile device screen inside the DJI GO app to select the subject to be tracked. The aircraft will lock on the subject and start tracking it automatically from a safe distance. /download-game-gta-5-psp-vita-ova-games/. 2.What is TapFly?
- Web site Not provided
- Support web sitehttp://www.dji-innovations.com/
- Support e-mail Not provided
- Support phone Not provided
- Connect your mobile or tablet with your DJI Equipment and start filming.3,74412
- iOSVersion 4.1.7 ..Added: 09/05/171,23011
- DJI Assistant SoftwareMain Features:Real-time Parameter AdjustmentsSupport for Bluetooth 4.0Support for DJI A2 Flight Controller Systems(with..1513
- The Future of Possible --------------------------------------------DJI is dedicated to offering everyone a flying camera platform and taking..412
- The 'NM' Assistant Software is aimed at assisting the parameters configuration of NAZA-M. In addition to the accurate real-time flight data..242
- Shop with the DJI Store app and receive exclusive discounts.271
- The Ground Control Station software is specially designed for BVR flight. With the DJI hardware, you just need an iPad, then you can make the..2581
- The 'WM' Assistant Software is aimed at assisting the parameters configuration of WooKong-M. In addition to the accurate real-time flight data..1071
- Using the DJI DDS App, all DJI business partners can:- Place orders directly from DJI- Take advantage of a mobile point-of-sale platform- Obtain..41
- The Future of Possible --------------------------------------------DJI is dedicated to offering everyone a flying camera platform and taking..161
- Results 1 - 10 of 10
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DJI Assistant Software
Real-time Parameter Adjustments
Support for Bluetooth 4.0
Support for DJI A2 Flight Controller Systems(with master controller firmware version updated to V2.2 or above, and LED firmware version updated to V1.1 or above )
Support for Ronin and Ronin-M
DJI A2 Flight Controller Features:
- Real-time Parameter Adjustments
- Real-time Flight Data Display
- Basic Settings: Aircraft, Mounting, RC, Gain, IMU & Compass
- Advanced Settings: Motors, F/S, IOC, Gimbal, Voltage, Flight Limits and Landing Gear
- Restore Default Settings
- Multi-language Support
DJI Ronin Features:
- Gimbal Settings: Motor, SmoothTrack
- Remote Control Settings: Deadband, Maximum Speed, Smoothing, Endpoint and Channels
- Live Data Feed
- Restore Default Settings
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone X Incompatibility
First off, the app hasn’t been updated in a year. So that tells you most of what you need to know right off the bat.
Second, as stated in other reviews, when using the app on an iPhone X the bottom menu bar will slowly reposition itself upward every time you tap an option in the UI. This is pathetic to the point that I was just laughing while experiencing the issue on set. The bottom menu will eventually drift up to off-screen oblivion until it disappears and you’ll have to force close the app and re-open.
DJI, you can’t just leave us in the dust after coming out with new products. THIS NEEDS TO BE REMEDIED. The Ronin-M is a fantastic gimbal (better than the MX in my opinion because it doesn’t have that obscene protrusion sticking out into all my wide tilts). Just update the bottom menu bar to not float away like the money you’re about to lose when users switch to another manufacturer.
I have written to tech services in the past and never got a response in regards to the app needing to be fixed with the floating bar. THEY NEVER FIXED IT!! Batteries are crap! Bought 3 new Ronin M batteries and was a waste of money because they won’t even show any information, lit dots, to inform me as to their status. I have a charger that was included with the stabilizer kit to charge the batteries but it seems as though DJI is milking everyone for more and more batteries. Been to the forum and there is never a remedy for this battery issue. Especially never from DJI. Also, the APP still has the floating UI BAR issue without response after I emailed them about this issue. FIX THE ISSUE!! We pay enough for these products, help the professionals out there who are using it!!!!
WARNING: Doesn’t work with iPhone X
Download Dji Assistant 2 Phantom 4 Pro
The bar that goes across the screen where you select “gimbal” “control” “viewer” “more” will constantly shift up and down, blocking the options to choose from and sometimes moves up entirely off screen so that you can’t make any more selections. This is horrible and basically makes the app unusable, and in order to set up the Ronin M you need this app, so guess what? If you have an iPhone X you can’t use the Ronin M, which seems pretty stupid to me. How do you rely so much on an app but then don’t make it compatible with the newest phone? (Which has been out for months now..)
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Where To Download Dji Assistant 2 For Windows 10
Dji Assistant 2 1.1.2 Download
Dji Assistant 2 Software Download
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.